05 November, 2012

Pumpkin Pie In-A-Flash


Not everyone has time to be baking for hours! 
This pumpkin pie recipe is fast, easy, and delicious.  

To be perfectly honest, I had leftover empanada dough I used as the crust, but I've written the recipe using store-bought crust.  
I used sweetened condensed milk, but have heard of people replacing that with eggnog.  Sounds pretty interesting, I might have to try that! If you do, let me know how that works out. 

Pumpkin Pie In-A-Flash

1 9 inch unbaked pie crust
15 oz can pumpkin 
14 oz can condensed sweetened milk
1 recipe pumpkin pie spice or 3 tsp purchased pumpkin pie spice
2 eggs, beaten

1. Preheat oven to 425.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the pumpkin, condensed milk, and pumpkin pie spice.  Stir in the eggs.  Pour into crust, and bake 15 minutes.  Reduce temperature to 350, and continue baking for 30-40 minutes, or until the top looks set.
3. Cool on wire rack.

No comments:

Post a Comment